How much of my love for this show is ironic and how much of it is genuine? I don’t know anymore. The borders have vanished, and all I know is that Joey makes this imageset hilarious.
If ever you feel stupid, remember that one time my twin brother forgot my birthday.
I have a similar story. My twin sister and I have our birthday only one day before that of a friend of ours. Said friend didn’t want to go on a trip during the week of her birthday and my sister commented on how her birthday was in that week too. At which I dryly replied “Mine isn’t.”.
The result was one of the most confused of looks. And somehow everyone else caught on to my dumb joke much faster than my twin sister.
Europe - inspired by (x)
I like how every one of these features awesome architecture or sweet landscapes, and then there’s the Netherlands with just a flat field of some colours and a photoshopped windwill and clouds on top.
Kids Smiling From All Over the world
Kayden’s first time experiencing rain (x)
don’t be so sure you alone possess the secret to happiness
The more I watched this, the more I smiled. :D
STOP THIS. His face is one of pure mischief behind that beard. I like this human.
elves who learned to speak the language of the wind, as it lets them know when their home will next change, to what shape, to what type of sloping dune; winds that sing of the endless ages of the sun long past and those that will continue on.
"elves of the sandy desert"
"language of the wind"
Makes me think of RoseZemlya’s Gerudo except their ears aren’t pointy but still
Normally I’m not really into these things but the part where I’m a favourite follower changes everything :U (It’s silly how the addition of one word makes such a difference.)
1. The first anime I ever watched (after the stuff that already was on dutch television) was Elfen Lied. Yup. I was 14 years old and the first anime I watched was this series bursting with nudity and gore. I liked it back then though. Not as fond of it anymore today.
2. It’s not uncommon for me to carry three or four sketchbooks with me because I supposedly have certain sketchbooks reserved for certain subjects or levels of quality. (They’re really mostly all the same.)
3. I was a dog-person for a certain amount of time when I was around six or seven, thanks to this one childrens book. The book also caused me to think of “Laura” as the best name ever for around the same amount of time. Today I still like dogs and the name but I’ve become more of a cat-person, and my naming preference has shifted to other names as well.
4. I think I have to talk about my experience with anime some more: I used to really, really, be into anime and manga when I was in my mid-teens. It really inspired me to put a whole lot more effort into drawing. I’ve gotten a lot pickier about what I think makes a good series, movie, or comic these days though. So much so that barely any of them survived to still be considered good by my obnoxious standards.
5. I’m an artist. :U What! I know I rarely post anything but I’ve made a blog for everyday doodles with the URL “allofthedoodles”. It’s been sitting there untouched for a week now, but hopefully I’ll bring some change into that soon.